Anonymous said: why haven't you posted in so long? :( i hope you come back soon! Xx
Well im recently not in the mood to make some post… That does not mean that I’m never going to post something again but I just need a bit time for more important things hope you’re not mad I mean there are still enough workouts to do on my blog and I’ll be back with all the workout I still wanted to do and more :) xx
Anonymous said: Very very late answer about the summer workout!! My laptop didnt work anymore!! But yes thats what i meant :) xx
Ahh I’m so confused does Ramadan start today or tomorrow ? Xx 🙈
Anonymous said: Hello darling could you please make a summer workout routine? I have yoga tuesday but i'd like to have a plan for 6 days a week and maybe do a short workout when i wake up? X
So you mean a six day workout plan with a morning and a normal workout a day ? Xx
Couldn’t finish anything else for tonight but probably gonna post the last stuff from my list on the following days of the weekend as long as I won’t forget it xx
1. Drink lots of water (3-5 l a day)❕
2.Drink a glass of water right before and while eating❕
3. Eat slow preferably with a small fork or spoon❕
4. Do lots of cardio ❕
5. Exercises with weights❕
6. Eat enough protein ❕
7. Eat 3 meals a day (about 500 cal per meals) / 5 meals a day (about 300 cal per meal)❕
8. Don’t eat too much carbs!
9. Eat clean (no junk food, no sweets etc.) ❕
10. Drink a good whey protein❕
WHAT YOU SHOULDN’T DO :
1. Eat more fat or carbs NOT BOTH (for example 100g carbs-200g fat/ 100g fat-200g carbs) ❕ 2. Don’t eat light products❕ 3. No soft drinks ❕ 4. Don’t workout every day! Your body needs to rest❕
Anonymous said: Do squats make your thighs bigger or smaller?
Both they build muscles but muscles burn fat so it’s hard to tell xx
Fast acting leg workout 🎀💦
• 3-5 times a week!