The Latest

Apr 24, 2014 / 1 note

Anonymous asked: Do you know any exercises on loosing fat at the legs? :)

Well the best and actually only way is to do cardio but you can also find some leg workouts on my blog :) xx

Follow this cool fitblr! Find cute pictures and motivational posts :) xx   
❤️ lolofitandyummy ❤️
Apr 24, 2014 / 1 note

Follow this cool fitblr! Find cute pictures and motivational posts :) xx
❤️ lolofitandyummy ❤️

Apr 24, 2014 / 1 note

lolofitandyummy asked: Hey, you´re blog is amazing! Its so inspiring and cool :) El was one of the reasons why I started doing sport and care about my food. I also started a Fitblr, may you´ll have a look at it and reblog it? This would me make so proud :) Have a good day, lovely greetings from Hamburg, Lolo xxx

Danke :) ich komm auch aus Deutschland hab ihn mir deinen Blog grad auch schon angeschaut und find echt gut! ich kann auch gerne ein bisschen promo machen! :) xx

Apr 23, 2014

Anonymous asked: Hello hello! Since I want to get toned and lose fat, I was planning on doing Blogilates' Beginner Calendar along with 20 min of cardio 6 days per week, along with tons of water and motivation lol :D So, do you think I could do it? And btw, I follow your blog since a long time ago and you always help me, so I'm very thankful! ily ♥ ♥

Hi! It sounds very good and I’m sure that you can do it :) ! It’s nice to hear that I could help you ❤️ stay motivate! Love you too :) xx

•30 min cardio
•3 sets of 30 bicycles 
•20 crunches 
•2 sets of 15 v-crunches 
•3 sets of 30 lunges 
•3 sets of 20 plié squats 
•30 squats
•2 sets of 20 donkey kicks each side 

••3-5 times a week••

(for intermediates)
gonna make ones for beginners and professionals if it’s high requested-just ask :) xx
Apr 22, 2014 / 8 notes

•30 min cardio
•3 sets of 30 bicycles
•20 crunches
•2 sets of 15 v-crunches
•3 sets of 30 lunges
•3 sets of 20 plié squats
•30 squats
•2 sets of 20 donkey kicks each side

••3-5 times a week••

(for intermediates)
gonna make ones for beginners and professionals if it’s high requested-just ask :) xx

Apr 22, 2014

Anonymous asked: Hi! So my body is like Perrie Edwards body and I would be so happy if i'd get eleanor's body. I decided to go to the gym 4 days per week and do about 2-3 hours and make a diet. Do you think i will get it? please, gime some advice. btw, i don't want a muscled body, just a bit but not like a man. thank you so much love, that means a lot to me <3 lovyouuuu

You cant say for sure if you can get Eleanor’s body as you maybe have another body type but I recommend you to do a lot of cardio like 80% and the other 20% leg, ab and butt workouts! Don’t forget to eat healthy and stay motivated :) xx

Apr 20, 2014 / 3 notes

Anonymous asked: So if I started a strict diet like rn and exercised more regularly, do you think I could be skinny by July? I'm pretty big, like muffin top and everything. Just wanted to know. Oh yeah and could you hive me some weight loss tips pls? Xx

Well I can’t tell as it also has something to do with your genetic and stuff! it actually sounds good but don’t be too strict with what you eat just try to cut out sweets, fast food and other unhealthy food. You can definitely lose some weight until July but it’s hard to tell as I also don’t really know how you recent weight and body is.
TIPS
•drink a lot of water
•workout with friends and have fun
•buy a cute workout outfit and maybe some equipment like water bottles and stuff like that
•write down something that motivates you and put it on your wall
•have a cheat day every (second) week
•buy a top or bikini or whatever that is too small so it will fit if you reached your goal

Xx

Apr 20, 2014

Anonymous asked: Could you do a Jade Thirlwall inspired workout? :) Xx

Yes :) xx

Apr 20, 2014 / 2 notes
Apr 19, 2014 / 1 note